In 1 Thessalonians 5, Jesus charged us with the privilege of taking care of those in need. There has NEVER been a greater need in history for churches to rise up and join the fight against slavery. Human Trafficking is now the #2 crime in the USA and there are more slaves today than EVER BEFORE IN HISTORY - an estimated 300 million slaves exist today!
Your church is an essential part of the body of Christ and we need YOU to join us in this epic battle for the lives of so many victims. If you choose to partner with Triad Ladder of Hope and other churches in our communities, here are some of the details of the partnership:
Triad Ladder of Hope relies on people in the community to help with awareness campaigns, training, and to help identify victims.
The more people who know about slavery and what to look for, the more victims will be identified and rescued. We want to be a resource to your church members on the issue of slavery in any way possible through:
- Training on how to recognize victims and what to do when you come in contact with a possible victim
- Help with setting up an Abolition team at your church
- Volunteer opportunities
- Awareness events
- Victim partnerships
- Education on pornography and on how it is fueling the sex slave trade
- Help with any other creative ideas your church has to fight slavery!
As a non-profit, we have elected not to accept government grants and stay privately funded for two reasons:
- We want the freedom to openly talk about the HOPE in Jesus Christ to rescued victims and survivors.
- We strongly believe that it is OUR responsibility as the body of Christ to financially back this endeavor. Lets not defer to our government anymore to take care of a problem that Jesus asked US to take care of. Let’s be a LIGHT to the rest of the world!
Balfour Baptist Church
Emerywood Baptist Church
English Road Baptist Church
First Baptist Church of Welcome
Green Street Baptist Church
Lawndale Baptist Church
Piedmont Community Church
Rich Fork Baptist
Trinity Methodist UMW
Union Grove Baptist Church of Oak Ridge
Wesley Memorial United Methodist Church
Westchester Baptist Church